Friends of The Orange Park Library
The purpose of the Friends of the Orange Park Library is to promote the improvement of library services, facilities and materials at the Orange Park Branch Library.
2020 Dates to Remember:
February 6-8: Book Sale
March: Spring Break Reading Challenge
May 16: Spring FOPL Meeting
September 10-12: Book Sale
October: Fall Reading Challenge
November 21: Fall FOPL Meeting
Friends of the Orange Park Library Board Members
|Volunteer Liaison Officer
| Publicity Chair
|| Maureen Jung
Call 904-278-4750 for contact information.
The Friends Contribution:
- Volunteer by:
- shelving and mending books
- cleaning and repairing DVDs and CDs
- stocking the honor bookshelves
- helping students with homework
- sorting and stocking the Nick Nichols Book Store
- assist in hosting 2 large book sales and an occasional lobby sale
Funds go towards:
- Purchases of library materials and supplies
- Help the library provide programs for library patrons of all ages
The Orange Park Library needs more current media for the library. For this reason, a Wish List at Amazon.com has been created in the name of "Friends of the Orange Park Library" (available below). Thank you in advance for any donations you make to your local, hometown library. It will be greatly appreciated.
How to Join the Friends
If you would like to join The Friends of the Orange Park Library, please print out the membership form and drop it off at the library during your next visit or mail it to: Friends of the Orange Park Library, 2054 Plainfield Avenue, Orange Park, FL 32073. Please enclose a check for $10.00 for the one-time fee, which provides a lifetime membership, made payable to Friends of the Orange Park Library, Inc.