Below is the overall County Calendar of Events. Please either select your criteria to filter what is shown or Select one of our filtered calendars on the left.
Board of County Commissioners Meeting
- Date: 06/09/2020 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Administration Building
477 Houston Street
Green Cove Springs, Florida 32043
The Board of County Commissioners will meet on Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. in the BCC Meeting Room, Fourth Floor, Administration Building, 477 Houston Street, Green Cove Springs. The meeting is open to the public. All interested persons are invited to attend and be heard at the meeting.
In order to follow Governor DeSantis’ Phase-In Plan, the following requirements are asked of you during your attendance of the 6/9/20 BCC Meeting.
- A few screening questions are going to be asked prior to you entering the BCC Meeting Room,
- Individuals present for the meeting are strongly encouraged to wear a mask,
- If the number of attendees is greater than permitted in a gathering for the Meeting Room, attendees will be asked to wait in the lobby outside or in a conference room to maintain a safe social distance from each other.
Pursuant to Section 286.0105, Florida Statutes, a person deciding to appeal any decision made by the Board with respect to any matter considered at the meeting or at any subsequent meeting to which the Board has continued its deliberations is advised that such person will need to insure that verbatim record of all proceedings is made, which must include the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, any person needing a special accommodation to participate in this matter should contact the Clay County ADA Coordinator by mail at Post Office Box 1366, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043, or by telephone at number (904) 269-6347 no later than three (3) days prior to the hearing or proceeding for which this notice has been given. Hearing impaired persons can access the foregoing telephone number by contacting the Florida Relay Service at 1-800-955-8770 (Voice), or 1-800-955-8771 (TDD).
To view or download the agenda, please visit our site at: https://claycounty.novusagenda.com/agendapublic/MeetingsResponsive.aspx