Held at Jacksonville Outpatient Clnic, 1536 N. Jefferson Street, Room 2L103 on the 2nd and 4th Fridays, 11:30-1:00 PM. Please click the above title for further information.
Health Care for Homeless Veterans Outreach Clay County
- First Tuesday of Every Month
- Location: North Florida Community Action Agency
1543 Kingsley Avenue, Suite 10
Orange Park, Florida 32073
For your convenience, Veterans Services will schedule an appointments for you! To make an appointment, please call (904) 269-6326.
The Veterans Service Office assists the citizens in Clay County with the following:
- Assist veterans and their dependents in filing for non-service connected pension, service connected compensations, medical treatment, burial allowances, grave markers, presidential memorial certificates, copies of military personnel records and service medical records, Dependency Indemnity Compensation, and Survivor Benefit Plan.
- Assist in filing for educational benefits.
- Assist in obtaining VA Home Loan certificates of eligibility.
- Assist filing an appeal when benefits are unjustly denied.
- Visit hospitals/nursing homes to assist veterans with VA paperwork.
- Counsel with veterans and their dependents.
- Provide VA presentations to civic, social and military organizations.
- Refer citizens to county and state agencies for financial relief.
Clay County Veterans Statistics
There are over 23,000 veterans and approximately 8,000 retired military veterans living in Clay County. Together, they generate income annually in excess of $150 million.