The Scream Park
• Every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in October
• Opening Family night – September 30th
• Clay County Fairgrounds – Exhibit Buildings, Midway Area
• 5 PM to 12 PM on Fridays and Saturdays, 5 PM to 10 PM on Sundays (Event Times)
• Open to the public - $20.00 Admission – check local media outlets for discounts
• Contact: www.thesreampark.com Ryan Allen 904-333-6622
• A screaming annual Halloween event with food vendors, Midway rides, haunted houses, live music and more.
From its pristine fresh water lakes and rivers to its pine forest interior, Clay County is naturally beautiful. Situated in Northeast Florida, Clay County is a short commute from the City of Jacksonville and the nation’s oldest city of St. Augustine.
Clay County offers something for everyone and is a haven for those who love nature and the outdoors whether you hike, ride, row, ride, sail or swing a golf club! The county has magnificent professionally designed golf courses, numerous parks, boat ramps, walking & bicycling trails, historic sites and a military museum.
Year round special events include the annual Northeast Florida Scottish Games & Festival, the blue ribbon Clay County Agricultural Fair, equestrian events, rodeos, craft shows and much more.