The purpose of the Friends of the Orange Park Library is to promote the improvement of library services, facilities and materials at the Orange Park Branch Library.
2018 Dates to Remember:
May 5: Spring Meeting
May 17-19: Book Sale
September 13-15: Fall Book Sale
October 1-31: Fall Reading Challenge
November 10: Fall Meeting
December 1-31: Holiday Reading Challenge
Friends of the Orange Park Library Board Members
|Volunteer Liaison Officer
(904) 703-0416 for contact information
The Friends Contribution:
- Volunteer by:
- shelving and mending books
- cleaning and repairing DVDs and CDs
- stocking the honor bookshelves
- helping students with homework
- Host 3 Book Sales: the profits from the book sales go directly to the library
Funds go towards:
- Purchases of library materials
- Help the library provide programs for library patrons of all ages
The Orange Park Library needs more current media for the library. For this reason, a Wish List at Amazon.com has been created in the name of "Friends of the Orange Park Library" (available below). Thank you in advance for any donations you make to your local, hometown library. It will be greatly appreciated.
How to Join the Friends
If you would like to join The Friends of the Orange Park Library, please print out the membership form and drop it off at the library during your next visit or mail it to: Friends of the Orange Park Library, 2054 Plainfield Avenue, Orange Park, FL 32073 along with a check for the annual membership fee, made payable to Friends of the Orange Park Library.