In addition to residential curbside collection services, residents within the unincorporated area of the County, the City of Green Cove Springs, and the Town of Orange Park, may dispose of recyclable materials at the Rosemary Hill SWMF or any of the County’s 4 Environmental Convenience Centers (ECCs).
RECYCLING: Place at curbside by 6:00 a.m. Place all recyclable materials in bins provided (one for paper products, one for plastic, glass, & cans etc.). Do not place anything but recyclables in recycle bins. Recyclable materials include the following:
• Newspaper and all inserts
• Telephone books, hardback and paperback books, magazines, office paper, junk mail and catalogs.
• Paperboard boxes broken down and corrugated cardboard boxes broken down no larger than 2`x3`.
• Shredded Paper should be placed in 13 gallon or smaller plastic trash bags and placed alongside of or on top of recycle bins (NO LOOSE SHREDDED PAPER).
• Plastic (#1- #7) all colors (household use items: deli trays, butter tubs, plastic food and beverage containers). CD’s & CD cases
• Milk/creamer cartons, soup & broth cartons, and juice boxes.
Items NOT Included in Recycling Program:
• Plastic bags, deli & bakery trays
• Plastic toys
• Aluminum foil & pans
• Butter tubs & lids
• Clothes hangers
• Pizza boxes
• Wax coated juice & milk cartons
• Motor oil containers
• Pool & other chemical containers
• Styrofoam (ie: egg cartons and trays)
• Mirrors, window glass & broken glass
• Electronics (deliver to Rosemary Hill or ECC's)