Tourism Strategic Plan
The Clay County Board of County Commissioners has contracted with North Star Destination Strategies to develop a Tourism Strategic Plan. The tourism Department will host a series of community public meetings to gain input from residents, business owners, and community leaders. The schedule is as follows:
- July 17, 9:30 a.m. - Green Cove Springs/Penney Farms at Clay County Fairgrounds Exhibit 2B Building
- July 17, 1 p.m. - Fleming Island at Fleming Island Banquet Hall, 1809 E West Pkwy
- July 18, 9 a.m. - Keystone Heights at Keystone Heights Historic Pavilion, 565 S. Lawrence Blvd
- July 18, 1 p.m. - Orange Park at the Orange Park Library
- July 18, 4:30 p.m. - Middleburg/Oakleaf at the Middleburg/Clay Hill Library
Upon hearing feedback from those stakeholders, a Strategic Planning Group will meet to suggest priorities for the Tourism Strategic Plan. The Strategic Planning Group meeting will take place July 19 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. with a break for lunch on their own.